- Project #1: Historical Fairfield in conjunction with TSAC (Trinity Star Arts Council). This is our 8th year to participate in this project. All projects and activities will be on display on the Square during the month of October.
- Historical Homes of Fairfield (2008-2009)
- Historical People of Fairfield (2009-2010)
- Historical Trivia of Fairfield (2010-2011)
- Historical Businesses of Fairfield (2011-2012)
- Streets of Historical Fairfield (2012-2013)
- Faces of Fairfield (2013-2014)
- Historical Marks in the Landscapes (2014-2015)
- Contributors to the Fairfield ARTS
- Newspaper Article
We are currently signing up for our Fall "Mini" Field Trips
- Project #2: Selling on Ebay for 6th grade
On-Going Projects: Violin/ukelele/piano lessons, Personal Websites for all grades. Website acts as the Student's Portfolio
- * Project #5 Book Publishing: All students are invited to join the AIM group for the 4th six weeks to write a book. This book will be published by studentreasures.com in Kansas City and returned to us in March. We will then have the Author’s Reception Tea.
- Project #6 Coding. kids will learn to program computers to create video games, websites, digital stories, using java script and html.
- Project #7 Technology Teardown: Students will tear apart all types of electronics, label, study, create a new invention with the parts, create a commercial for the invention, and post it to their personal website to sell or sell on ebay.
- Project #7 Stop-Motion Idioms: Students will select an Idiom to illustrate through stop-motion.